English Update: Use of Phrases

English Update

If You want to increase your Knowledge about English on daily basis Dont forget to follow the blog,Thanks

Friday 9 May 2014

Use of Phrases


Some Polite Phrases


1.    I’am sorry, I couldn’t make it that day.

2.    I’m sorry, I couldn’t make it in time.

3.    I’m sorry. I got a little late.

4.    Please convey my apologies.

5.    It was all by mistake.

6.    Please excuse me.

7.    I’m very sorry.

8.    Sorry to have disturbed you.

9.    I beg your pardon.

10.  Allow me to say.

11.  May I have your attention, please.

12.  It’s all yours.

13.  Will you please permit me to speak?

14.  Let me also help you.

15.  Will you please move a bit?

16.  Will you mind speaking a bit softly please?

17.  Will you please let me sit?

18.  Could you spare a few moments for me?

19.  As you please.

20.  Please make yourself comfortable.

21. Sorry for the inconvenience.

22. That’s very/so kind of you.

23. Please help yourself.

24. Glad to meet you.

25. Thanks for your kind/valuable advice.

26.  I will try my level best.

27.  Mr. John has come.

27. He may come at night.

27. Please excuse me.

27. Please pardon me for my mistake.

27. you are mistaking me a doctor.

27. I am sorry for being late.

No comments: